Saturday, September 6, 2008

The Leaning Tower of Pisa

This is the champion sight of my flying career so far. It is the bell tower of a Cathethral in Pisa but is become famous because of its inclination. I couldnt believe my eyes when I saw it. It is so magical that it is inclining and yet wont fall. But I do see many supports and human intervention to preserve it already. SO PLS LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, visit it before it is gone. The 8 hours train ride to catch this once in a lifetime view is money and time worthwhile afterall. I sort of addicted to the skies of Pisa LOL.


;in the train, eating our way there to kill time. Butt almost roasted by the 8 hr ride
;the entire cathedral
;the once in a lifetime view
;push hor li si ahhhh; take a break

;try harder, my pose is the most perfect

No comments: