Sunday, December 14, 2008

29thMay2008

29th of May 2008 seems to be just yesterday to me, I still can feel and remember that day. Unforgetable, felt that God finally is fair to me, until now , still freaking thankful to myself to ask her out on that day. Our 4th Month just passed, the past couple of days, had made me even more attached to this SHUFENIE like never before. Stronger&surer than before she is the one and only one for me. I believe we can go through many tests together and none will be able to beat us down. Sorry I will be absent for XMAS and CNY. I am sure the sacrifice now will be for a brighter future and the sacrifice wont be forever, I promise <3

;when u asked me what is my goal in life a few days ago, I never thought of this question before, now I know - to make you a fulltime taitai.

No comments: